Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's been too long....

So, I can think of a million reasons why I haven't kept up with this little project. The only real reason is that I just haven't blogged. Instead, I just post pics to facebook and consider that my update. I would like to get back to updating here so I can go back and look at my posts as sort of a scrapbook so I'll remember what life was like with 2 little children. Lets see how long I can keep up with blogging this time...

OK, since I last posted, I have grown and delivered another little human and I have enjoyed her for two months. She is amazing and beautifu
l and has the most scrumptious little fat rolls. :) She is such a good baby and we are so very blessed to have her in our little family. Oh yeah, we named her Anna-Claire Elizabeth Stinson. Yes, I realize that she may have a little difficulty learning to write all of that down, but we like it and it seems to fit her perfectly.

Her birth was the most euphoric experience of my life to date. Leaps and bounds better than her brother's terrifying birth that ended in me being knocked out for an emergency c-section. We headed to the hospital for 10:00 on December 28th for our induction. They started inducing me at midnight on the 29th. She was born after just about 15 minutes of pushing at 3:03 p.m. weighing in at 8 pounds and 20 inches even (a pound heavier than they had estimated). Would you like to meet her? Of course you would! :)

Fresh out of the oven. Our first good look at her.


Getting checked out



Family of four :)


Heading home :)

Life is finally starting to feel normal again. Jared tells his baby sister that he loves her every chance that he gets. We have tackled potty training Jared because I can only handle so much poop in one day! Maybe I will post all of Anna-Claire's weekly and monthly photos I have taken so far. That will have to be another post. I am off to take her 10 week photo and enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment