Thursday, July 23, 2009

Meet My New BFF: PHOTOSHOP

My sophomore year in college I took a class on graphic design software. Out of it I took nothing! I am learning more now, 7 years later, than I did in the pricey class at the age of 19! After reading MckMama's blog entry on making you photos "old" I am so loving Photoshop!

This is the before picture taken of Ella Ann and Jared:

...and THIS is after I doctored it up some:


I think the second one turned out quite a bit better. I am now on a photoshop binge...I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. I was reading a comment you left on another blog about Macs...I bought one several months ago and cannot seem to get started on it...I think I am just intimidated by it...and feel bad that it is just sitting in the box....Where do I start? Any tips or suggeestions....

    ReplyDelete