Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Weekend in Ruston

I really need to get better at posting pictures! I have been a little slow with the posting since my laptop started acting up! Well This is another HUGE picture post. We went to the "Seize the Day: Walk/Run for Epilepsy" weekend before last and this past weekend we went to Ruston for the Delta Chi crawfish boil. While we were there for that we managed to squeeze in some family time with the Hands and the Stinsons!! Here are the pictures from both weekend and everythingg in between...enjoy!

This is the only way he would keep his hat on!

Team Sarah...well some of us :)



I just thought this picture of Katelyn was too cute!

Yummy S'getti with Cheese...the baby food version, of course!





My first attempt at feeding myself with my special spoon...not very successful!





So much for a bowl with a suction cup bottom preventing spills!

I love natural light!!!

Even though the germ freak in me was screaming about him chewing on the door stopper, I couldn't help but to take a few pics...it was too cute!!









Tug-of-war over the stopper...play time over!

Jared is sad because his new toy is back attached to the wall!







I know this looks really gross...but I think this was the world's BIGGEST crawfish tail!!
Yes, I eat crawfish with latex gloves on...I have to deal with a 9-month-old who doesn't appreciate spicy fingers!

Jared got stuck trying to climb over the corner of this table...my first instinct was to grab the camera...a close second was to help him out!









Off to Ruston!!!

...10 minutes later...

Jared found one of Uncle Frank's old toys!



Hanging out with his Great-grandmother :)






Jared's new b.f.f. ...SETH!

Aunt "Juju"











Sunday With and John came to visit...Jared missed y'all!!

This is a prime example of what I like to call "Hurricane Jared"







Making sure Abby didn't run away!



Jared can take a few steps behind his new toy. He can even hold on and jump!
He still prefers to crawl though.






After Ryan decided to cut his hair without telling me he was doing so!
I caught his early on...he had only used the clippers to trim over his right ear.






Today...Just being cute :) :














No comments:

Post a Comment